Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Poll: Do you like the progress so far?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
92.31%
12 92.31%
No
7.69%
1 7.69%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX Model Ripping Project
#82
5/5/2022

After experimenting with Blender with it's shading option

I got the textures for the Water Tent to show up. (Note the water texture is like this when I ripped it, as the game is likely coded to make the texture transparent.
[Image: image.png]

Edit: I have now successfully ripped the Water Base interiors (House, Tent, And Hut), now I just need to rip the Grass Tent interior and add the missing textures.

Also I have ripped a couple of unused models from the files, such as
b00_camp_in and dummypokemon_00
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX Model Ripping Project - by BlastoiseTheVGRipper - 05-05-2022, 01:25 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)