Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I wish to come back, if you'll have me!
#2
Glad to see you’re doing a lot better these days. I’ve had to see a psychiatrist myself when I was younger and I’ve always suffered from ADD. That’s a really weird thing to get banned from a Discord for. It’s awesome to see that you’re actually making steps to pursue your passion as a career. I’ve always just left mine as a hobby and I have a normal office job. The work isn’t too stressful and I get to work from home full time so I can’t complain but it would be cool to do something you’re truly passionate about instead of just a job.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: I wish to come back, if you'll have me! - by Aafyre - 04-27-2022, 07:23 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)