I’m actually working from home full time now as a medical coding professional, which is pretty cool. The pay is mediocre but I save a bunch of money on gas so it works out. I’ve been playing Metroid Dread and Triangle Strategy. I managed to get to Raven Beak but I suck at games so I need to wait for my friend to help me beat him lol. I just watched season 1 of Arcane, which was amazing. I knew absolutely nothing about League of Legends beforehand but that show made me a fan. So much so that I dropped Magic: Arena, which I had been playing since launch for Legends of Runeterra. What have you been up to?
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
Hi everybody! Back after 8 years
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

