Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Hi everybody! Back after 8 years
#7
The only Magus mod I ever released was one of my very first vertex edits when I was first learning. It was over Ganondorf. I was making a new model using parts of Vegeta and Piccolo and using hair and capes from other characters. I made a ton of my own parts but I never got around to actually finishing that one. Do you by chance know how to rip PS2 models and sounds? I'm not going to ask here but I'll make a separate request topic to see if anyone is interested.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Hi everybody! Back after 8 years - by Aafyre - 04-26-2022, 06:00 PM
RE: Hi everybody! Back after 8 years - by Aafyre - 04-26-2022, 06:18 PM
RE: Hi everybody! Back after 8 years - by Aafyre - 04-26-2022, 06:47 PM
RE: Hi everybody! Back after 8 years - by Aafyre - 04-26-2022, 07:08 PM
RE: Hi everybody! Back after 8 years - by Aafyre - 04-26-2022, 07:34 PM
RE: Hi everybody! Back after 8 years - by Aafyre - 04-26-2022, 07:43 PM
RE: Hi everybody! Back after 8 years - by Aafyre - 04-26-2022, 08:37 PM
RE: Hi everybody! Back after 8 years - by Aafyre - 04-26-2022, 09:03 PM
RE: Hi everybody! Back after 8 years - by Aafyre - 04-26-2022, 09:56 PM
RE: Hi everybody! Back after 8 years - by Aafyre - 04-27-2022, 11:57 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)