Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Venutoise + Other Anime Related Pokemon.
#7
(04-19-2022, 05:34 PM)itskidchameleon Wrote: Ahh dope reference Smile I vaguely remember that episode... do you remember which one it was specifically?

Good work on the model and congrats on getting it up on the site Smile

The Ghost of Maiden's Peak

(04-15-2022, 11:03 PM)Lilothestitch Wrote: How did you get your edits on the Models Resource? I tried putting my edited models on there but they got rejected.

I think it depends on quality
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Venutoise - by BlastoiseTheVGRipper - 03-17-2022, 04:03 PM
RE: Venutoise - by BlastoiseTheVGRipper - 03-29-2022, 12:36 PM
RE: Venutoise - by BlastoiseTheVGRipper - 03-30-2022, 09:09 AM
RE: Venutoise - by Lilothestitch - 04-15-2022, 11:03 PM
RE: Venutoise - by BlastoiseTheVGRipper - 05-18-2022, 11:15 AM
RE: Venutoise - by itskidchameleon - 04-19-2022, 05:34 PM
RE: Venutoise - by BlastoiseTheVGRipper - 04-26-2022, 01:05 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)