Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Kirby and the Forgotten Land: UV Mapping Inquiry
#6
(03-24-2022, 09:54 PM)MovieMaker-X Wrote:
(03-24-2022, 09:50 PM)Nidoking Wrote:
(03-24-2022, 09:31 PM)MovieMaker-X Wrote: UPDATE: I have dumped the full game and tried porting Kirby again, and sadly, the issue has not changed...

Looks like we cannot get the models to be ripped correctly with this issue occurring, or like at all.

I guess try a different game to rip.
Don't worry! It's only the character models that have this problem from what I found, so everything else should be okay. But still, the character models having an issue like this is going to be a big problem...

I guess for right now, rip the items and map objects.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Kirby and the Forgotten Land: UV Mapping Inquiry - by BlastoiseTheVGRipper - 03-24-2022, 10:05 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)