Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Venutoise + Other Anime Related Pokemon.
#1
[Image: image.png]
Did anyone remember that one episode from the Pokémon Anime where Blastoise and Venusaur fused into Venutoise?
I believe everyone did. But there isn't a custom model for this fusion yet, I decided to try and create it myself.
[Image: image.png]
Basically it is a edit of the Rescue Team DX model, using the Blastoise and Venusaur model.

I still need to get some stuff changed/modified so it will be accurate.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Venutoise + Other Anime Related Pokemon. - by BlastoiseTheVGRipper - 03-17-2022, 05:56 AM
RE: Venutoise - by BlastoiseTheVGRipper - 03-17-2022, 04:03 PM
RE: Venutoise - by BlastoiseTheVGRipper - 03-29-2022, 12:36 PM
RE: Venutoise - by BlastoiseTheVGRipper - 03-30-2022, 09:09 AM
RE: Venutoise - by Lilothestitch - 04-15-2022, 11:03 PM
RE: Venutoise - by BlastoiseTheVGRipper - 05-18-2022, 11:15 AM
RE: Venutoise - by itskidchameleon - 04-19-2022, 05:34 PM
RE: Venutoise - by BlastoiseTheVGRipper - 04-26-2022, 01:05 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)