Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Poll: Do you like the progress so far?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
92.31%
12 92.31%
No
7.69%
1 7.69%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX Model Ripping Project
#78
3/15/2022
Ripped some more items yesterday

Also the game is in third for "Most Popular Games (This Month)"
[Image: Screenshot-2022-03-15-8-44-33-AM.png]

Also done the big renders for my new submissions

Now I am ripping the mailboxes (It will be in the Map Objects Section)
So far I ripped all of the Pokémon styled ones (The ones that look like the Pokemon)
[Image: Mailbox.png]
Now that's what I call, having too much mail.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX Model Ripping Project - by BlastoiseTheVGRipper - 03-15-2022, 05:31 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)