Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Poll: Do you like the progress so far?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
92.31%
12 92.31%
No
7.69%
1 7.69%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX Model Ripping Project
#70
3/7/2022
Did renders for a couple of the new models I am uploading right now.
Big Mystery House will be ripped when I get home.

(03-04-2022, 06:15 PM)ChingKittyCat Wrote: Nice job on all this. I'm wondering about the white outline on the rendered backgrounds. It seems like you're rendering it out then deleting a background after the fact in an image editor. Going forward, I recommend going Render Properties > Film > Transparent. Removes a whole lot of work.

Thanks for the render properties, now it looks better (Sorry if you see some Black Boxes on the plants, I used the .dae so it can render easily, since .obj files are a mess sometimesĀ XD.
[Image: image.png]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX Model Ripping Project - by BlastoiseTheVGRipper - 03-07-2022, 02:01 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)