I have no means to rip sprites myself as I don't have a PC, I'm just morbidly curious about the game and want to get a good look at all it's assets, there's one in particular I'm most interested in and it shows up after you interact with the "the human body poster".
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
Could anybody help me rip sprites from ウタホノタタリ (Tatari Utahonotari)
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Could anybody help me rip sprites from ウタホノタタリ (Tatari Utahonotari) - by .Гром - 03-04-2022, 12:27 PM
RE: Could anybody help me rip sprites from ウタホノタタリ (Tatari Utahonotari) - by Stay Retro - 03-06-2022, 03:58 PM
|
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

