Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Converting .JTEX to PNG?
#1
I used Kuriimu2 to extract 3DS JTEX to PNG files, but I'm getting mixed results.

Some works perfectly, some works alright but gives me images in messed up colours, and lastly some files (the sprites) gives me an "Format 5 is not supported by Encoding Definition" error. 

This is the sample sprite file that I'm having "not supported" issues with:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/jo9kzflqb1u8eql/Schara_Dlc6_002_1.jtex/file

I have already tried Ploaj's tool, and it also gives me the sprite in messed up colours. Not sure if there's any other tools I can try.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Converting .JTEX to PNG? - by otchi - 02-22-2022, 05:50 AM
RE: Converting .JTEX to PNG? - by Deathbringer - 02-22-2022, 11:01 AM
RE: Converting .JTEX to PNG? - by otchi - 02-24-2022, 04:13 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)