Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Assistance regarding plist files in Cookie Run Ovenbreak
#3
(02-15-2022, 12:35 PM)RiffOsci Wrote: I think this should help you.

I believe the programmers implemented a custom mechanic about the animation speed. Not sure on how to get them to read, too... The only solution I have is to program an application made in Cocos2d-x that implements the same mechanic seen in CROB.

Hey! Thanks for the response.

Problem is, I.. don't really know how to program a application for that kind of stuff, so I guess that means that I'm in a roadblock of some sorts.

Then again, I'm at least trying to, at the very least, attempt to cut the sprites from the sheet, but so far, no results..

Maybe that could clarify things a bit? Not sure, but hopefully you get what I'm saying here-
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Assistance regarding plist files in Cookie Run Ovenbreak - by ApertureAtlas - 02-15-2022, 01:04 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)