Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Detecting the full URL of "external assets" of Android app?
#1
One of the android games I play is a Unity-based game, but not all of the data seems to be downloaded into the phone. There are "external assets" that seems to be in an online server, and all the Process Hacker managed to detect is something that looks like this:
"0x503f40d0 (79): assets/furyu/externalassets/personal/characters/face/0001000000/textures/jz.png"
It does not give me the full HTTP URL. 
I tried checking if there original URL is declared elsewhere but I can't find anything.

Is there a way to tunnel this? Older emulators like Bluestacks 2 and 3 used to be able to connect to Chrome Inspect, but not anymore. Bluestacks 4 onwards and Nox cannot be inspected through Chrome inspect.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Detecting the full URL of "external assets" of Android app? - by otchi - 01-17-2022, 12:02 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)