Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

[Tutorial] Ripping Guide for Animal Crossing New Horizons
Tongue 
Hi, thanks for this great howto. 

After extraction i get *.gen files in most cases. 
I realy need a hint what to do with this files. I can see them and all the folders (animations, textures, etc.)  in the switch toolbox but can not do anything.
I did not get any *.zs file to drag & drop so i opened the folder.

Is there any magic vodoo tool to convert them in something usefull?  Tongue

Thanks in advance.

Dorbi
Reply


Messages In This Thread
How to fit the animation in NPC? - by chomil96 - 12-07-2021, 03:37 AM
RE: [Tutorial] Ripping Guide for Animal Crossing New Horizons - by Dorbi - 01-06-2022, 10:13 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)