Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Poll: Do you like the progress so far?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
92.31%
12 92.31%
No
7.69%
1 7.69%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX Model Ripping Project
#19
Sorry for not ripping stuff in a while, I was busy on school things. I will be off for the next two weeks for XMAS Break so I will be able to rip some more models. I already ripped the Camp Sprites, and the sounds so I just need to rip around 60-70 Pokemon models now.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX Model Ripping Project - by BlastoiseTheVGRipper - 12-16-2021, 02:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)