Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Random Talking Bush's Sounds Showcase
Azumanga Daioh Puzzle Bobble:
Ayumu Kasuga (Osaka)
Chiyo Mihama
Group Voices
Kagura
Koyomi Mizuhara (Yomi)
Sakaki
Tomo Takino
Yukari Tanizaki
Sound Effects

Time for a blast from the past -- Here's a re-rip of something that I originally ripped 10 years ago. Needless to say, I'm a lot more knowledgeable when it comes to ripping compared to back then, I researched the game's filesystem and I've now done proper extractions of those. Now, these have their original archive names, IDs and sound durations (my original rips had missing samples and accidental garbage data due to manually extracting them!), and the sound effects themselves have also been uploaded (I somehow never ripped those until just now).

Man, I'm old.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Overwatch Voice Clips for Echo - by GameBoy2936 - 05-20-2020, 07:57 AM
RE: Random Talking Bush's Sounds Showcase - by Random Talking Bush - 12-08-2021, 12:27 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)