Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Sounds Resource cutscene audio policy
#1
Hey there. I've ripped some Metroid Dread audio files, but only the audio streams have filenames so they're the ones I want to upload atm. I was thinking of only uploading a few sounds from the directory, such as roars from monsters in cutscenes or specific sound effects not heard in normal gameplay (they wouldn't be full-on lines of dialogue).

But I seem to recall that the Sounds Resource recently had a change in policy that denies cutscene audio rips. Would I still be able to upload these non-dialogue sounds? There aren't too many and I don't think it would clog things up too badly, but I wanted to ask first.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Sounds Resource cutscene audio policy - by Unknowni123 - 11-02-2021, 05:55 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)