Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project
(10-23-2021, 05:24 PM)Worldblender Wrote:
(10-23-2021, 03:29 PM)whyzozerious Wrote: I don't see the newest version of the script. It says it was last updated 6 months ago.

https://gitlab.com/Worldblender/io_scene_numdlb

Well, a more recent version of that script exists in a merge request. However, I have not yet actually merged this version because I was waiting on all the DLC characters to be released. With Sora's release, that's my cue that I need to start working on his model soon. Once I'm done, I'll look at the merge request again, and test it out. If I determine that this version doesn't introduce any significant bugs, it'll get merged.

I just have been delayed by about a week after finishing a CPU upgrade for my desktop computer, but this stuff is all on my mind.

Sounds good man. Thank you for your hard work over the years!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project - by whyzozerious - 10-23-2021, 05:46 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)