Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Official Name Change Log and Requests
Please can you change my name to Happy Time Boredom? Spacebound 3arth Beginings was a name I made I think in around 2019, and it was on impulse from a younger me, and I don't really like it anymore. Happy Time Boredom is my Discord username, and I'd like them to be the same.

also here's my submitter profile
Submitter Profile - Spacebound 3arth Beginings - The Spriters Resource (spriters-resource.com)

Done for both!
-Petie
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Official Name Change Log and Requests - by Petie - 01-18-2015, 11:15 AM
Name changing - by KIB22 - 03-26-2021, 01:26 PM
RE: Official Name Change Log and Requests - by Happy Time Boredom - 10-22-2021, 12:46 PM
Name Change - by Lunarr_3CL1PS3 - 09-24-2023, 10:12 AM
Username (and Submitter) Changes - by Caffetap - 10-14-2024, 12:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)