Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Mario Golf Super Rush "42" file?
#20
(10-16-2021, 09:28 PM)DogToon64 Wrote: Do you happen to know what version of python you're using?

I'm using 3.9
Edit: Actually, I've just tried doing it on the newest "42" file, AKA the ones with the DLC, and it's also giving me an error. Maybe the current script doesn't support that 1?

Here's the error I get

Quote:PS C:\Workspace - Files> python "C:\Workspace - Files\extract_42.py"
effect/adv/event.nptl...
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Workspace - Files\extract_42.py", line 49, in <module>
    assert(zlib.crc32(data) == (info['crc'] ^ 0x12345678))
AssertionError
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Mario Golf Super Rush "42" file? - by appll - 06-26-2021, 01:45 AM
RE: Mario Golf Super Rush "42" file? - by xdm© - 07-04-2021, 05:08 PM
RE: Mario Golf Super Rush "42" file? - by ninetalescommander - 10-17-2021, 09:37 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)