Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Pending game is missing
#1
I submitted some textures for Super Mario Party today, and when my page froze and I tried to find the game again, I found out the pending game in question is missing.

First, I tried to find it through my pending submission list, and I saw the game name's text was yellow instead of red:
   
When I clicked on the name, it brought me to a page that says "Game not found".

Then, I tried to find it in the Nintendo Switch section, and the game wasn't even there:
   

I figured there was a problem with the site, so I thought I'd point it out.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Pending game is missing - by DogToon64 - 09-03-2021, 05:40 PM
RE: Pending game is missing - by DogToon64 - 09-03-2021, 06:13 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)