Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project
(06-02-2021, 07:30 PM)Galaxxxy Wrote: Hello
there's probably someone that has done that before  but I found a very easy and fast way (around 5 minutes) way to Retarget the smash animations to any model using mixamo and Unreal Engine
now i can use all the animations on any model and it looks great, its very nice for prototyping in unreal

if you guys want I can show you my process but as i say there is probably already a tutorial or something on that, if not just tell me

I'm trying to import models and animations to unreal and it takes me quite time, I would love to know how did you manage to do it in 5 minutes !!!

I haven't seen any tutorial about this subject btw
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project - by pkoil26 - 09-02-2021, 11:59 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)