Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Newbie wants to know how to rip sprites from Android game
#1
Hi all, complete noobie here when it comes to ripping assets from games.

I have a Android game that I want to rip sprites from, but don't have much idea how to do so. I am not sure if this is the correct place to ask so please forgive me.

I have access to the data via file explorer with superuser privileges under a rooted device. However I am facing one problem: The data are all in .bin formats, which from some searching on the forums means it could be anything. Is there any way I could determine what those files are and how to proceed to extract the resources behind them?

Thanks

Edit: The original issue of not being able to see and export the folders have been resolved. Updated post.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Newbie wants to know how to rip sprites from Android game - by kloxer - 08-15-2021, 12:44 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)