Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I am having trouble ripping models for my first time.
#1
Question 
I just extracted the files for Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs (PSP) so I can try submitting Flint, Earl, Sam, Tim, Mayor, Steve, and Cal, and I tried to have it show the models in Noesis and it does show the models and I tried clicking on the palette and it does not preview the files because they are all just plain files, and how am I going to get the models for that ripped? if I can't do it, can you have someone please try to rip the models for me then....

please help me with this!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I am having trouble ripping models for my first time. - by ethan2003 - 07-18-2021, 03:06 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)