Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Need help ripping sprites from Virtua Tennis Challenge (mobile)
#1
Hello. I've wanted to rip sprites from the mobile game Virtua Tennis Challenge (part of my favorite sport game series), so I can get all the court logos, player thumbnails, UI, etc. This is mainly to help out with my Virtua Tennis Wiki on Fandom. I've seen a lot of people on the Wiki search for things related to Virtua Tennis Challenge, which is available on the App Store, so I thought that I should focus on that game most on the Wiki. So the first step is to rip sprites from the game to add to the Wiki. I mean, it would take much more time to use Photoshop to remove the backgrounds of cropped images than ripping them from the game. Those rackets make it a lot harder to do so on the player thumbnails.

So I want to kindly ask, if any of you can share your ripping tips to make the mobile game ripping as easy as possible? Thank you very much.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Need help ripping sprites from Virtua Tennis Challenge (mobile) - by GameBoy2936 - 07-06-2021, 03:32 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)