Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Official Name Change Log and Requests
Hiya, I'd just like to change my username to doug. (with the period) if that was alright.
I used to use Doug So Retro on everything, but it's lost that ring to me and I've been changing my username on everything, so I was hoping this could match.
Thank you for hearing me out!
- doug.

Done!
-Petie
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Official Name Change Log and Requests - by Petie - 01-18-2015, 11:15 AM
Name changing - by KIB22 - 03-26-2021, 01:26 PM
RE: Official Name Change Log and Requests - by doug. - 07-05-2021, 10:17 PM
Name Change - by Lunarr_3CL1PS3 - 09-24-2023, 10:12 AM
Username (and Submitter) Changes - by Caffetap - 10-14-2024, 12:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)