Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Super Bomberman Series Ripping Project
#3
I've just finished ripping all the stages of the 5th world from the 3rd game. However, I realised forgot to include layer 1 in some of my Deep Sea & Winterland rips. I promise I'll rerip those stages to include layer 1. On the good side, I'm only need to rip the last world from Bomberman 3's story mode, so I can finish ripping the story mode stages from this game.

I've just finished submitting the revisions with the layer 1. Now I can rip the last world from Bomberman 3. If you notice any mistake like this in my sheets, feel free to comment and I'll fix it.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Bomberman Series Ripping Project - by Alefy San - 06-21-2021, 10:29 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)