Nah, Sega decided unrigged Sinbad was all we deserved. (As far as I know, I've done two playthroughs and spent hours going through the game files and he's all I've found of the alternate character versions)
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
Can't find Sinbad in Sonic and the Secret Rings
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Can't find Sinbad in Sonic and the Secret Rings - by JetTheFox96 - 05-20-2021, 06:33 AM
RE: Can't find Sinbad in Sonic and the Secret Rings - by josh98 - 05-21-2021, 07:49 AM
RE: Can't find Sinbad in Sonic and the Secret Rings - by SolarReaper - 06-19-2021, 06:25 AM
RE: Can't find Sinbad in Sonic and the Secret Rings - by josh98 - 06-20-2021, 06:54 PM
|
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

