Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Some of my custom Sega Mega Drive/Genesis backgrounds & pixel art
#1
Back when I was a community member of a once "Good"  Mario fan game (Which remains nameless, because fuck them!) way before the whole community started to go way down hill, I used to make some custom SEGA Mega Drive/Genesis graphics and sprites. And I felt like sharing some of the custom backgrounds/pixel art I once use for that shit fan game. I have only 2 custom backgrounds to share to start up this thread, so here they are:

  • A SEGA Mega Drive redesign of the underground level background from Super Mario Bros. 1 (All-Stars Ver):

[Image: Mega_Drive_Super_Mario_Bros._1_Undergrou...Rev._A.png]
  • And finally, a original background creation, a blocky emerald castle level background (With some Sonic 1 level elements in it):
[Image: Mega_Drive_Emerald_Castle_Original.png]





More coming soon. ^-^"
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Some of my custom Sega Mega Drive/Genesis backgrounds & pixel art - by Shin FireyPaperMario - 06-13-2021, 06:00 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)