Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Agent 47?
#2
What exactly are you looking for? There's different types of sprites for different games. Are you looking for RPG-like overworld sprites, or are you looking for something like side scrolling fighter games?

I'm assuming you're talking about Agent 47 from the Hitman games, so I searched it up myself, and I see one person who posted a collection of Hitman Agent 47 sprites on DeviantArt that looks like something from Street Fighter. If that isn't what you had in mind, somebody will probably take your request.


Messages In This Thread
Agent 47? - by Deception_camc - 06-08-2021, 05:41 PM
RE: Agent 47? - by Tooby_Two - 06-08-2021, 06:08 PM
RE: Agent 47? - by Deception_camc123 - 06-10-2021, 02:16 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)