Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Pokemon TCG2 GBC Sprite Project
#13
(06-05-2021, 05:59 PM)Acfusion Wrote: I would do that but the problem was I couldn't find a color that reflect her skin tone in the palette right now though that would change if I find a better color. Also my bad for the color count because I forgot Aseprite counts the first color as zero I go fix that right away.

Edit :
I decided to remove the black and replace it with dark purple since that was more easier to do and I thought either color can work on their own.

Oh? Fortunately you aren't terribly restricted to a palette. You could use an 8-bit palette for authenticity's sake if you'd like, but iirc I'm pretty sure any color with its RGB values at a multiple of 8 are valid? Don't quote me on that but I've heard that quite a bit.

Oh no worries! I get that lol, my program always likes to count pure white in a layer even when it's not actually present in the image. GG's kinda glitchy. Anyway, looks great, I'll add it to the sheet! Thank you
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Pokemon TCG2 GBC Sprite Project - by Derpkip - 05-26-2021, 09:40 PM
RE: Pokemon TCG2 GBC Sprite Project - by Derpkip - 05-29-2021, 09:21 PM
RE: Pokemon TCG2 GBC Sprite Project - by Derpkip - 06-01-2021, 06:42 PM
RE: Pokemon TCG2 GBC Sprite Project - by Acfusion - 06-01-2021, 11:05 PM
RE: Pokemon TCG2 GBC Sprite Project - by Derpkip - 06-02-2021, 07:00 AM
RE: Pokemon TCG2 GBC Sprite Project - by Acfusion - 06-02-2021, 12:16 PM
RE: Pokemon TCG2 GBC Sprite Project - by Derpkip - 06-02-2021, 01:54 PM
RE: Pokemon TCG2 GBC Sprite Project - by Acfusion - 06-03-2021, 01:18 AM
RE: Pokemon TCG2 GBC Sprite Project - by Derpkip - 06-04-2021, 10:08 PM
RE: Pokemon TCG2 GBC Sprite Project - by Acfusion - 06-05-2021, 05:59 PM
RE: Pokemon TCG2 GBC Sprite Project - by Derpkip - 06-05-2021, 09:49 PM
RE: Pokemon TCG2 GBC Sprite Project - by Acfusion - 06-06-2021, 09:34 AM
RE: Pokemon TCG2 GBC Sprite Project - by Derpkip - 06-11-2021, 08:09 PM
RE: Pokemon TCG2 GBC Sprite Project - by Derpkip - 06-16-2021, 08:19 PM
RE: Pokemon TCG2 GBC Sprite Project - by Derpkip - 06-24-2021, 09:05 PM
RE: Pokemon TCG2 GBC Sprite Project - by Derpkip - 06-27-2021, 06:24 PM
RE: Pokemon TCG2 GBC Sprite Project - by Derpkip - 06-27-2021, 08:55 PM
RE: Pokemon TCG2 GBC Sprite Project - by Derpkip - 06-30-2021, 06:25 PM
RE: Pokemon TCG2 GBC Sprite Project - by Derpkip - 07-05-2021, 01:56 AM
RE: Pokemon TCG2 GBC Sprite Project - by Derpkip - 07-07-2021, 07:16 PM
RE: Pokemon TCG2 GBC Sprite Project - by Derpkip - 07-09-2021, 10:51 PM
RE: Pokemon TCG2 GBC Sprite Project - by Derpkip - 10-18-2021, 02:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)