Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Poll: How was the ripping of the Plumber Badge collectibles?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Really great!
100.00%
2 100.00%
That's really bad.
0%
0 0%
I am not sure. but that's great.
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Ripping Ben 10: Alien Force for PSP, with NinjaRipper.
#1
Thumbs Up 
Hey guys! Yesterday I got some of the textures from the game, and also the models but I will be sending some Plumber Badge textures.
Here are some textures to provide you.
   
   
   
   
   
These are the Plumber Badge textures.
What do you think?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Ripping Ben 10: Alien Force for PSP, with NinjaRipper. - by SpongeBob MermaidPants - 06-04-2021, 10:49 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)