Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island (Ripping All Levels)
#51
Added the 5-7 bonus and re-ripped 3-4 part 1, since I had problems opening this room within my graphics program (always black bg, which clashes with the other colours). Murphmario is still credited, though.

I would say, this project is done. At least for me, I need a rest.

Btw, I looked up the sprites in vSNES (MemViewer, PalViewer) and this is what I got:
[Image: nQ7oENa.png]

Apparently, items, objects and enemies only have 5 palettes to choose from and one of them is for being frozen.

Edit: Fixed the order of one row and added more sprites.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island (Ripping All Levels) - by Barack Obama - 05-30-2021, 10:45 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)