Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island (Ripping All Levels)
#31
I'm proud you've made the commitment to rip the entirety of the Yoshi's Island levels.

Also, I've checked the list of levels on Golden Egg and apparently, they didn't list the Secret levels (must be why they call it "Secret Levels"), so it looks like these very levels will have to be painstakingly ripped via SNES emulator or vSNES + the Sceneviewer (whichever works better with you).

Excellent job with these rips.

EDIT: Never mind ripping the secret levels with vSNES. I forgot that these secret levels are GBA-exclusive.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island (Ripping All Levels) - by Kyleboy21 - 05-23-2021, 05:46 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)