Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Random Talking Bush's Sprite Showoff
(05-21-2021, 11:41 AM)Deathbringer Wrote: I was gonna ask if you could verify them but I can take the enemies from 1/2 and do it myself then.
It'd probably be best anyway, since you're the one that ripped most of them it only makes sense for you to be the one to maintain 'em. That, and I'm going to be busy with other rips for now, so if I were to sheet 'em it'd probably be a while before they'd be ready. I'll send 'em to you when they're done extracting and I've checked 'em over.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Random Talking Bush's Sprite Showoff - by Ton - 09-08-2014, 07:39 AM
RE: Random Talking Bush's Sprite Showoff - by Ton - 07-29-2015, 07:50 AM
RE: Random Talking Bush's Sprite Showoff - by Ton - 10-21-2015, 10:35 AM
RE: Random Talking Bush's Sprite Showoff - by Ton - 11-05-2015, 05:43 PM
RE: Random Talking Bush's Sprite Showoff - by Ton - 12-03-2015, 10:34 AM
RE: Random Talking Bush's Sprite Showoff - by Ton - 04-29-2016, 07:24 AM
RE: Random Talking Bush's Sprite Showoff - by Ton - 04-29-2016, 04:27 PM
RE: Random Talking Bush's Sprite Showoff - by Ton - 06-03-2016, 09:20 AM
RE: Random Talking Bush's Sprite Showoff - by Ton - 07-02-2016, 07:38 AM
RE: Random Talking Bush's Sprite Showoff - by Ton - 08-17-2016, 04:57 PM
RE: Random Talking Bush's Sprite Showoff - by Ton - 06-25-2018, 06:00 AM
RE: Random Talking Bush's Sprite Showoff - by Ton - 10-10-2018, 12:02 PM
RE: Random Talking Bush's Sprite Showoff - by Ton - 04-02-2019, 11:11 AM
RE: Random Talking Bush's Sprite Showoff - by Random Talking Bush - 05-21-2021, 11:46 AM
RE: Random Talking Bush's Sprite Showoff - by Ton - 02-16-2024, 08:17 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)