Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Random Talking Bush's Sprite Showoff
(05-20-2021, 04:28 PM)Deathbringer Wrote: Are you still jigsawing the sprites for Bloodstained?
Nope! The script I wrote up automatically pieces together the sprites (which are technically models, as I learned from my experimenting). And thank gawd, too, the one sheet I just recently finished up would've been a pain and a half had I been doing all this manually!

Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon 2:
Sariel
Sariel


(05-20-2021, 05:54 AM)LJSTAR Wrote: RTB, you are a literal godsent.
I remember trying to get those (Mighty Gunvolt Burst assets) in one way or another years ago for messing around with the idea of an MN9 demake and barely few days ago i was thinking about this game's assets again lmao

Will be looking forward for more of your rips
Shouldn't be too much longer before I have the bosses and enemies from that game all organized. Smile
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Random Talking Bush's Sprite Showoff - by Ton - 09-08-2014, 07:39 AM
RE: Random Talking Bush's Sprite Showoff - by Ton - 07-29-2015, 07:50 AM
RE: Random Talking Bush's Sprite Showoff - by Ton - 10-21-2015, 10:35 AM
RE: Random Talking Bush's Sprite Showoff - by Ton - 11-05-2015, 05:43 PM
RE: Random Talking Bush's Sprite Showoff - by Ton - 12-03-2015, 10:34 AM
RE: Random Talking Bush's Sprite Showoff - by Ton - 04-29-2016, 07:24 AM
RE: Random Talking Bush's Sprite Showoff - by Ton - 04-29-2016, 04:27 PM
RE: Random Talking Bush's Sprite Showoff - by Ton - 06-03-2016, 09:20 AM
RE: Random Talking Bush's Sprite Showoff - by Ton - 07-02-2016, 07:38 AM
RE: Random Talking Bush's Sprite Showoff - by Ton - 08-17-2016, 04:57 PM
RE: Random Talking Bush's Sprite Showoff - by Ton - 06-25-2018, 06:00 AM
RE: Random Talking Bush's Sprite Showoff - by Ton - 10-10-2018, 12:02 PM
RE: Random Talking Bush's Sprite Showoff - by Ton - 04-02-2019, 11:11 AM
RE: Random Talking Bush's Sprite Showoff - by Random Talking Bush - 05-20-2021, 11:43 PM
RE: Random Talking Bush's Sprite Showoff - by Ton - 02-16-2024, 08:17 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)