Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Help Ripping Sprites and Backgrounds from Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs?
#1
Question 
Hello. I'd like some help figuring out how to rip sprites and backgrounds from Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs (and potentially Shadows of Almia as well) for personal use. When viewing the OAM viewer and Map viewer in DeSmuME, no assets related to the main screen show up, so I can't accurately screen capture anything I actually want. 
   
I've also tried using Tinke, but I can't figure out how to view anything correctly (or if I even can view anything). Is there anyone who could help me with this?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Help Ripping Sprites and Backgrounds from Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs? - by ExplorerOfTime - 05-18-2021, 01:33 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)