Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

[Help Still Needed] Extract, build a packer .csa files
#46
Hello! I just made an account so I could post here - I've been looking for a bit now on how to open the horse models and textures, and I really have no idea what the steps here are! Could someone explain the process? It looks as though someone was able to get into the encrypted .csa files?
I am so grateful to have found this somewhat recently active forum, as all the other ones were very old and without new information.

Any help would be super duper appreciated!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: [Help Still Needed] Extract, build a packer .csa files - by herionym - 04-12-2021, 11:51 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)