Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Super Mario 64 Peach's Castle Basement, Floor 2 and Floor 3
#1
Very sorry if this is a big request, but when looking on the Super Mario 64 Models resource I couldn't find these models here: https://www.models-resource.com/nintendo...ermario64/.
If you have these models and they work for blender, I'd love if you could provide them, or even a link to a place where I could find the models. I do not need textures and I'd like it if the Basement, 2nd floor, and 3rd floor were each in separate files, including all of the separate rooms. Again, very sorry if this is a big request.


Messages In This Thread
Super Mario 64 Peach's Castle Basement, Floor 2 and Floor 3 - by fan1glam - 03-30-2021, 02:52 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)