Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Poll: Which sprites should I show off?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mario
100.00%
2 100.00%
Sonic the Hedgehog
0%
0 0%
Mario powerups
0%
0 0%
Something else
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Superspongebobbros's big stash of sprites
#12
Update 3/29/2021 (oops I'm late again)

I'm late because the sprites that I were planning to show off this week didn't look quite right, and I wanted some more time to work on them before showing them. Thus, this week's sprite is another old sprite.

This sprite, from sometime in 2018, was my attempt to convert one of the enemies from Mega Man 5 into the style of Mega Man: The Wily Wars. I think I did pretty good on this sprite.

Well, that's all for now. Hopefully next week I'll have something new.

   
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Superspongebobbros's big stash of sprites - by superspongebobbros - 03-30-2021, 02:11 PM
Major Update - by superspongebobbros - 07-06-2023, 08:36 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)