Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

MeH
#1
I am a blender 249b game developer. I have yet to finish making any games in it, but I have a functional minesweeper in it and know how to do everything from your basic LoZ to F-Zero. ok, honestly thats not completely accurate, though I could make an F-Zero game, the LoZ Bombchu is currently a subject whose vector orientation logic eludes me, that and maybe a few other things.

regardless, I am NOT making any nintendo proprietary titles at this moment. as for rips being used in a game, probably not likely I like to make my own models so I can rig them to my own custom armatures.

I do sometimes want to look at a copy of model rips, they are very helpful for when you are like "wait.. so how did nintendo do that?" and sometimes they are fun to use in animations for 5#!75 & 6!66135. you know "general trollery".

I often times switch game projects frequently when things seem tedious. for example minesweeper just needs a few more menu items on the start screen, but that means making more custom 3D number input boxes. and a typing cursor graphic. as if the 3D timer and the 3D mine counter weren't mind bending enough! so I'll get back to that after a short hiatus.

Other projects I am currently working on;
An action adventure. (actually more than 1.)
A Space Shooter.
A platformer.
A text adventure (flash based.. may not finish it.)
A train simulator. (core physics and movement programmed)

Making mine sweeper was a challenge just to see if I could go through an entire dev process from start to finish in a simple game that required very little in the way of controlls and graphics.

I'm here now to get advice on ripping models from webGL games.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
MeH - by Joshex - 03-19-2021, 12:52 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)