Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Rip models from The Secret Life of Pets: Unleashed
#1
Big Grin 
Hi everyone,

I have been attempting to rip the character models from The Secret Life of Pets: Unleashed mobile game; I have tried several ways of doing this, but can't seem to locate the character models, only sprites and other files. I'm currently trying Unity Asset Studio, which works to extract files, but no models so far. Any help on how to do this would be appreciated! Smile

Here are the game files if you want to have a look at them.
{LINK REMOVED -- DO NOT LINK TO ROMS!}
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Rip models from The Secret Life of Pets: Unleashed - by A_Avi - 03-10-2021, 12:35 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)