Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project
I'm waiting on the 2D resources to be added, which includes the fighter portraits, stock icons, spirits, etc.
(03-05-2021, 09:21 PM)Álvaro_1307 Wrote: Hi. Thank you for uploading the Pyra and Mythra models but I have downloaded the models and animations, but the textures do not look good and in the animations the hair does not look correctly, I do not know if this is normal but the textures I know they are not right. Sorry for the image quality

(03-05-2021, 09:59 PM)VeeMovies Wrote: Hi There!
I've downloaded the Pyra and Mythra Modles, and yeah they have that problem specifically with the hair and skin textures

Is there any way to fix this?

[Image: Captura.JPG]

I haven't looked at the textures yet. Once I do, I may report on my observations.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project - by Worldblender - 03-05-2021, 10:02 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)