02-27-2021, 12:57 PM
I have the 3d models for the game "Ben 10 Power Trip", and the problem is I send my models and pass two weeks and dont accept me. I am finding a user that can send my models that the staff can accept more fast.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
I need a user that can send my models to the queue for accept more fast
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
I need a user that can send my models to the queue for accept more fast - by Ninjapple_Ripper( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) - 02-27-2021, 12:57 PM
RE: I need a user that can send my models to the queue for accept more fast - by Random Talking Bush - 02-27-2021, 01:18 PM
|