Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Random Talking Bush's Model Importers, QuickBMS and Python Scripts
(02-23-2021, 03:40 PM)Kold-Virus Wrote: If you need help re-rigging or re-skinning? THAT I can do. I've done lots of that in the past Wink

Oh yes! Yes please! I have no idea how to do that myself so that'd be a huge help! I'm just trying to replace models, so the bones from the old model would be used as to keep the animations from the original!
You think you can help me with that? I can send you all the models and everything if you think you're up to the task!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Random Talking Bush's Model Importers and QuickBMS Scripts - by Dapple-Drawings - 02-23-2021, 04:24 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)