Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Wii ripping problem.
#4
Thanks for the reply!

Anyways, since you said that it could be an encrypted .iso, I think you're right, because the ROM file I have isn't a .wbfs file, it's an .iso file:
   

If it is encrypted, how do I decrypt it?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Wii ripping problem. - by DogToon64 - 02-14-2021, 10:46 AM
RE: Wii ripping problem. - by DogToon64 - 02-15-2021, 09:53 AM
RE: Wii ripping problem. - by rufaswan - 02-16-2021, 04:54 PM
RE: Wii ripping problem. - by DogToon64 - 02-16-2021, 05:09 PM
RE: Wii ripping problem. - by rufaswan - 02-16-2021, 06:45 PM
RE: Wii ripping problem. - by DogToon64 - 02-16-2021, 07:40 PM
RE: Wii ripping problem. - by rufaswan - 02-16-2021, 08:00 PM
RE: Wii ripping problem. - by DogToon64 - 02-26-2021, 08:18 PM
RE: Wii ripping problem. - by rufaswan - 02-27-2021, 03:23 PM
RE: Wii ripping problem. - by DogToon64 - 03-01-2021, 04:50 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)