Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Official Name Change Log and Requests
Hello ! It's been a while since I didn't post on this forum, as I plan to continue to rip sprites from games, I'd like to change my username to Ectevy
You can change the username from my previous submissions as well it would be nice.

Done! If you have any pending submissions with the old submitter name, you can change it directly from your pending submissions page.
-Petie
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Official Name Change Log and Requests - by Petie - 01-18-2015, 11:15 AM
RE: Official Name Change Log and Requests - by Ectevy - 02-16-2021, 07:53 AM
Name changing - by KIB22 - 03-26-2021, 01:26 PM
Name Change - by Lunarr_3CL1PS3 - 09-24-2023, 10:12 AM
Username (and Submitter) Changes - by Caffetap - 10-14-2024, 12:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)