Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Wii ripping problem.
#2
BTW, I forgot to mention:

When I extract the files, this is the only file that gets exported:
   

Am I on the right track?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Wii ripping problem. - by DogToon64 - 02-14-2021, 10:46 AM
RE: Wii ripping problem. - by DogToon64 - 02-15-2021, 09:53 AM
RE: Wii ripping problem. - by rufaswan - 02-16-2021, 04:54 PM
RE: Wii ripping problem. - by DogToon64 - 02-16-2021, 05:09 PM
RE: Wii ripping problem. - by rufaswan - 02-16-2021, 06:45 PM
RE: Wii ripping problem. - by DogToon64 - 02-16-2021, 07:40 PM
RE: Wii ripping problem. - by rufaswan - 02-16-2021, 08:00 PM
RE: Wii ripping problem. - by DogToon64 - 02-26-2021, 08:18 PM
RE: Wii ripping problem. - by rufaswan - 02-27-2021, 03:23 PM
RE: Wii ripping problem. - by DogToon64 - 03-01-2021, 04:50 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)