Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

DeSmuME GLIntercept/Tinke Help
#2
Maybe try the "OpenGL (Old)" setting instead of 3.2? I don't know either, honestly, because I've tried these two tutorials (1 2) and neither of them worked at all.
I hope some more people test GLIntercept on Desmume and try to get it working, because as of now, having that would be the most convenient screen ripping method.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
DeSmuME GLIntercept/Tinke Help - by TimeAxis - 01-25-2021, 11:39 PM
RE: DeSmuME GLIntercept/Tinke Help - by boilingpot - 02-10-2021, 12:20 AM
RE: DeSmuME GLIntercept/Tinke Help - by Domobot - 02-10-2021, 01:28 AM
RE: DeSmuME GLIntercept/Tinke Help - by TimeAxis - 02-14-2021, 09:41 AM
RE: DeSmuME GLIntercept/Tinke Help - by Domobot - 02-14-2021, 02:56 PM
RE: DeSmuME GLIntercept/Tinke Help - by TimeAxis - 02-14-2021, 04:48 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)