Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

3 words: Mario Strikers Charged
#5
(02-08-2021, 12:19 PM)Quasi-Detective Wrote:
(02-08-2021, 01:29 AM)HellJumper_YT Wrote: That truly is a shame. :/

Those voice clips would be extremely useful. Especially for Bowser.

I've posted about these files on some other forums in the hopes of broadening the chances of someone being able to make some kind of script to extract from them, as I would be interested in taking the time to dump these voice clips and upload them to The Sounds Resource if anyone is able to crack them.

I'll let you know if there are any developments on those other forums if no one bites here before then.  Smile

Thanks, man.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: 3 words: Mario Strikers Charged - by HellJumper_YT - 02-08-2021, 02:08 PM
RE: 3 words: Mario Strikers Charged - by alourxx - 08-09-2022, 02:20 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)